Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

My bucket wishlist for 2013

I know you must be wondering..isnt it already too late to make a bucket wishlist for the new year..but as strange as it may sound, I really havent got the time at the start of the year to sit down and really do this!! Sad..I know, but so what..I am actually doing it, and the top wish is to be able to stick to the wish list..well because this is kind of my space, and i have the freedom to use it the way i want, i am going to slightly digress from the topic and also shortlist my resolutions as well..:p

I do want to take stock of the year so far, and as cliched as it sounds, its been full of ups and downs- the brighter side is there were more ups!:D..Well the downs were that the year started off with two weeks of slogging at office with nightmarish work hrs(sitting till as late as 11 pm does count right?) may be after entering marketing from advertising its kind of taking time for the late hrs to sink in..Plus firings from your boss(I know you will say thats a regular, but hell yeah dis was terrible!)..followed by the new boyfriend almost breaking up..(will come to that later)..not to forget that I got hit and my android fone run over by this idiot of a rash biker in his efforts to cut the signal while I was crossing the road..I really was lucky I must say to be alive and till this day will thank the Lord whose darshan I was going for at that time..(Yea call me superstitious, I dont care!)..To come to the brighter side- well I got saved, there were more fun times with the boss thereafter, works has been really fulfilling with travel included in almost every corner of India:)..some  fun times with the new boyfriend(Yeah we didnt break up:D), a new phone- blackberry( I know this point should be in the negatives part..)..

Having said this, the theme for this year is going to be "Clutterfree"..and I have been totally living upto it..what with starting the year with deleting almost 300 facebook friends, cleaning my bedroom and the wardrobe..I have really decided to live upto it..call it the nirvana stage or whatever, but I really want to live the beautiful small nothings of life while keeping it simple..Of course that doesnt mean I wont shop..that will kill me..It just means I am going to try and keep only what is needed..Because I know I genuinely want to stick to my wishlist, I am going to keep it short and more importantly..doable..

1)Travel one place abroad and one place in India(Kerala)
2)Save enough funds to buy a car
3)Stick to the new boyfriend
4)Get promoted to the next designation
5)More family time
6)Learn Salsa, Belly dancing and Jive
7)Read atleast 10 good books(Shopaholic included:P)
8)Learn cooking
9)Invest(Like seriously invest!..No buying gold/diamond rings doesnt count)
10)Grow hair..like till waist(God this ones for you to fulfill..)

That was simple wasnt it?Well I am being completely optimistic and hopefull that Ill achieve the above:) Inshallah!



No comments:

Post a Comment