Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

New Chambor Lipstick

Yes its my first post on a beauty product:) Excited for a make up product purchase just as any other gal would be..Bought the Chambor Powder Matt Dessert Rose Lipstick shade No 168. Here is my take on the product:

Packaging:
The matt finish gives it a premium look, the rich blue colour only adds to the superior finish
My rating-4/5

Shade: Nude, goes very well with wheatish complexioned people like me, shoudl be one of the "Must have shades" as far as daily wear is concerned
My rating-4/5

Product finish: Because its matt, it stays longer on the lips, yes it does stay even after eating food after application. Average stay time: Atleast 3-4 hours. With a gloss, the shade accentuates even better, but you can do without with the gloss as well.
My rating: 4/5



Value for Money: Rs 525- Not so expensive, this one will last atleast for 6 months for occasional lipstick users like me, so its a good price
My rating- 4/5

Overall take- Go for it, a definite must have on the dressing table:)

For more details log on to: http://www.chambor.com/lips-lipstick-04.asp


No comments:

Post a Comment