Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Finally blogging..



After a lot of thinking, apprehension and lazying around, I have finally decided I am going to blog.. Well I had decided a lot of times and a long time back, but today I actually got myself to create a blog.. And good thing is I am already writing my first blog.. Some day it is..
Well I am still not sure if my blog will focus on any one or some particular aspects of my life.. I will leave this to time and my myriad moods.. All I know is my blog will resonate my journey..Hence the name “Gal grows up”.. Cause the transition is still a big question mark to me.. And I guess the line between growing up and not growing up will always be thin in my case..
Thats all for now.. Watch out this space for some interesting views on a variety of things..:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment